Saturday, June 14, 2008

Circumambulating

Today I am circumambulating  my way around the opposites keeping in mind the black pearl image and a dream I had last night in which I found myself going around circles outside my office in Kansas City and also around the parking lot at the grocery store looking for my car.  
Having this happen twice in one dream doubles the impact or importance of the circle.  That image has stayed with me all day, and as you know, circles are mandala images so it feels important to honor my walking around the circle as I ponder my day's activities and thoughts.  I am still remembering the drumming and dancing from yesterday and have added the circle today.  My hope is that I will encourage my unconscious to begin to provide more information around rhythms.  And next Friday is the summer solstice so that will be a powerful time for information to come through from the unconscious.
I have felt a bit disoriented today, and I realize this may be due to the new rhythms coming into my system.  I feel somewhat dissatisfied with old routines and haven't yet found my new ones.  More to come.

No comments: