Wednesday, May 21, 2008

First Day

I have wanted to start this blog because I have been searching for something to do in my spare time.  And I have wanted some contact with the outside world.  As I have grown older, my world has collapsed some:  this has been an active decision on my part.  Actually, in this part of my life, I have moved from an extrovert to an introvert.  Rather a shock because I find I am much more vulnerable than I was as a young professional.  All of these comments I am sharing will be revealed in more detail as I go along.  I just wanted to begin somewhere.  I am not blogging about my children, my grandchildren, or my personal connections:  I am blogging about the thoughts, ideas, and memories that reside in my psyche.  I almost said "brain" but I don't mean brain, I mean psyche which is a more complete description of what goes on in my inner world.  
I am calling my blog trueerror because I wanted to highlight the fact that there is no universal truth, only the close approximations that each one of us makes to our individual truths.  That is what this time in my life is about:  seeking my own individual truths and my own individual taboos.

3 comments:

pattherapist said...

Brovo, Diane!

onthepath said...

I can't wait to read more! I can't wait to see what this arrow you are shooting out into the world will open up before you and in you. A great beginning! Carry on.

Unknown said...

Welcome! I'm excited to hear what you have to share...