Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Who Am I?

Today's blog is about who am I? It seems somehow appropriate to address who I am after whose life is this anyway. I realize that I am still trying to form myself around someone whom I admire rather than being me. Whoever that is. I guess some of me is just that: forming myself around someone I admire. However, I need some balance in my life. I have just come off of spending a lot of time with others, and I had a wonderful time sharing my life, listening to theirs, and talking about our past together. I realize that I spend a lot of time alone, and now I know that I need to take this balance stuff seriously. Not too much time alone and not too much time with others. Not such an easy task. For me this involves checking out my inner needs and wants from moment to moment. To stay in touch with myself on an ongoing basis is certainly a commitment to myself that I have not had the time to do before. What is it that I want to do on any given occasion might pose some interesting possibilities. I believe I will try that and let you know how successful I have been.

1 comment:

onthepath said...

"trying to form myself around someone I admire"........that is very cool how you are saying that. And how nice to be at a place of being able to truly consider stepping fully away from it. I look forward to hearing how staying in touch with yourself goes.