Friday, March 13, 2009

Baby leads the way

After my considerations about forming myself, I had a dream. In the dream, I was carrying a baby who was snuggled in my arms, and she was leading me through a series of steps based on what she needed. Now isn't that an answer to my question yesterday. If I stay in touch with the baby, I am operating out of myself. If I lose sight of the baby, I am lost and confused (dream of 13 March). It is not easy to understand the messages from the baby (a listening-challenge) but I feel interested and committed to try.

3 comments:

onthepath said...

It sounds like you are equating baby and self. Is that a Jungian perspective, or yours separate from Jung, or ???? Say more about this. It is a familiar perspective but I am wondering beyond it as well. What do you think?

trueerror said...

I didn't do that intentionally. I was equating baby with wiser and more basic part of myself. Perhaps it has some qualities of Self. Jung did not equate baby with Self. However in this particular dream, I was lost without contact with the baby. Say more about beyond please.

onthepath said...

Ahh, wiser and more basic part of your self. Basic like "instinct", basic like "in the moment"? I didn't really have something in particular I was thinking, I was just wondering if there is something beyond this concept of baby. Did following her lead in the dream take you somewhere in particular?